Mortgage lenders often require a survey of trees surrounding the purchaser’s property before contracts are signed. The mortgage report provides the lender and the house buyer with information on the age, size and condition of the tree, soil properties and future management plans if required.
The report offers lenders and insurers an opportunity to effectively and quickly assess the potential for trees, their roots or vegetation to influence building foundations.
We can provide mortgage reports making an inspection of trees, advising of potential problems and recommending suitable action. If required, tree surgery can be arranged and supervised as part of a whole package.
- Mortgage and home buyer reports
- Insurance & loss adjuster reports
- Construction site BS 5837 tree reports
- Property development services
- Planning appeals and application reports
- Tree population management and advice
- Disease and infestation reports
We can help with your Mortgage Tree Reports
Please get in touch to find out more about our Tree Mortgage Report Services.